Wednesday 12 December 2012

New for 2013

These are just a few of the new projects which are on the go for the New Year!
I'm so excited to get to work on them and am currently in the throes of packaging and posting your orders (Thank you!!) before that can happen.
There will be...
 Some pretty, new and deluxe ceramic wearables (so you can be your very own art gallery, or decorate your friends and family as such):
 
 Additions to the already existing postcard packs. You may recognise Dita here:
I've reordered some more postcards of her as, selfishly, she is one of MY favourite vintage book-page ladies and I just couldn't miss her out...

I got a little obsessed with the way the lovely light played on the Gypsophila, dark wood and paper - so vintag-ey, old-fashioned-ey lovely-ey!


 
A couple of wearables close-ups. I'll take better photos in daylight soon!
 
 
 
May you have an amazing run-up to the big Holiday, wherever and whoever you are! I'm sure I'll be blogging about something again very soon (and will hopefully be out with the camera on tomorrow's frosty morning too!)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment