Thursday 20 December 2012

Lights and baking action!

Things are quieting down post-wise. Thank you so much for all your orders! I'm planning lots of fun things for the New Year, including a lovely big print sale and new wearables yay!
 
A couple of days ago, I stumbled upon this little lady, who I made last year:
So she is now happily swinging around on the tree.
 
Amelia is flying all the way to Canada today to have some snowy Christmas fun with her dad and aunties! I will miss my little helper.
 
 I took more swishy, swooshy photos of the tree lights. i don't know why, but I really enjoy it.


 
 
 I had better get on with more of this:
I love cooking, but hardly ever bake for some reason, so I'm sure I'm not alone in giving it a go this Christmas :)
These are yesterday's experiment: Banana and chocolate spice cookies with black pepper. It works!
Yummo!
xxx


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment