Friday 21 December 2012

A Bowl Of Clementines

I just couldn't resist these when I was in town yesterday.
 
I cleaned out the cut glass bowl in the kitchen (which for some reasons was full of boiled sweets, Thai coins and receipts...? What a waste of a pretty bowl!) and popped these beauties in there, along with a few chestnuts and some of my favourite gypsophila.
I'm enjoying the unlikely combination of the festive fruit and the summery flowers :)
 


 
Rob and I are both sickies right now, so we're holed up at home. I'm baking things (which of course only we can eat for fear of spreading germs - darn!) and roasting a few chestnuts to snack upon.
 
Happy Festive Cosiness to you!
 
xxx
 


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete